We are pleased to advise that we can offer guests Refund Protection, administered by Booking Protect Ltd.
Refund Protection enables you to apply for a 100% refund in certain circumstances where you are unable to use your reservation.
You will be given the opportunity to include Booking Protection during the online booking process, or you can email or call us if you wish to purchase after you have made the booking…
If you decide to take this option when making your booking, you and anyone else you have booked with are immediately protected for:
- Unexpected disruption of the public transport network you could not have reasonably known about before the date of travel to the holiday
- Injury, or illness happening to you or a member of your immediate family or any person(s) in the group due to attend the holiday with you
- Death happening to you at any time before the holiday or to a member of your immediate family 4 weeks or less before the holiday
- The mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en route of a private vehicle taking you to start the holiday
- Jury service which you were unaware of at the time of the booking
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the commencement date of the holiday that required the attendance of the emergency services
- You being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which you were unaware of at the time of booking
- You being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police services or other Government agency have issued warnings not to travel. You must provide confirmation of relevant road closures from the Police or the relevant Government agency
- You being unexpectedly made compulsorily redundant
The cost is 5% of the Total Value of your booking.