We've created a range of self-guided walks - available on laminated sheets in all of the cottages - from 30 minutes to 2 hours long...
* The Low Road to Earl Sterndale
* Up High Wheeldon
* Across The Upper Dove Valley to Longnor
* The High Peak Trail and The Royal Oak
* The High Road to Earl Sterndale
* Crowdecote Circular
* Parkhouse and Chrome Hills
* 45 Minute Circuit from the door
* High Needham Circular
Off you go !
We also have an extensive selection of Peak District maps and walking guides for you to use during your stay.
Whether you're a keen walker or just a weekend stroller, why not come for the Peak District Walking Festival from 28th April to 12th May. There's even a walk starting from Wheeldon Trees at 1.30-4pm with tea included !
TERMS & CONDITIONS | ABOUT US | FIND US
Wheeldon Trees Farm, Earl Sterndale, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 0AA | Tel: 01298 83219 | email@example.com
Web Design by Let's Stay