About Wheeldon Trees
Contemporary & stylish self-catering accommodation for holidays & short breaks in the Peak District.
Private, self-contained units (including one wheelchair friendly cottage), Games Room with fully fitted kitchen & communal dining facilities – ideal for family and group gatherings.
Dog friendly, child friendly, environmentally friendly !!
• Relax and unwind from the stresses of everyday life
• 9 cottages, each sleeping from 1 to 5 people
• Can be booked together to take groups of up to 30 people
• Children and dogs welcome in all our Peak District Holiday Cottages
• 'Green' holiday accommodation in Derbyshire
• SPECIAL OFFER IF ARRIVING BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT - 5% DISCOUNT + COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST BASKET
• All cottages totally renovated, including 'green' central heating !
• Prices inclusive of heating, electricity, linen, towels & toiletries
• Welcome pack of cakes, biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar & milk on arrival
• Derbyshire Breakfast Baskets and delicious, locally made dishes available on-site
• Sheldon Cottage - on one level with full wheelchair access
• Communal Long Room with kitchen/dining facilities as well as table football & pool table
• Set in our own 12 acres of pastureland
• Wonderful base for exploring the surrounding countryside and nearby attractions
• Unique holiday homes converted from an 18th Century dairy barn and hayloft
• Spectacular views, glorious walks and endless cycle trails that start on our doorstep
• No smoking in all cottages and in the communal Long Room